You can make a difference in what happens with to our pool! Tell public officials and decision makers what you think.
- As long as the pool is a performance venue it should have diverse programming that serves our community.
- Events in the pool should be cheap or free.
- Money from ticketed events at the pool should go to the pool, not to the city's general operating fund.
- The pool is for the people! We urge the Parks Department to set up a community committee and have regular meetings for discussion of community concerns. We support Parks working with the Open Space Alliance to give the community more of a voice in pool programming and the future of the pool
- There should be a timeline for turning the pool back into a pool again.
- Keep Live Nation and other corporate interests from putting on for-profit events in our pool. No $50 tickets!
1) Make your voice heard
Contact the key decision-makers below and tell them what you want.
2) Stay Informed
Sign up for updates from PoolAid
3) Pay it forward
Send this page to friends and ask them to speak out as well!
4) Do It Yourself
You can always book the pool yourself for an event.